Guests at a wedding reception were recorded running for their lives as indoor fireworks set off a massive inferno.
In a viral video, the married couple is seen dancing for the first time as inside fireworks on the stage dazzle bystanders in Mexico.
The awe quickly turns to panic as the sparks catch on overhanging paper streamers and dried flowers, quickly devouring a big portion of the ceiling.
Someone attempted to put out the fire, but it only spread. The newlyweds, as well as the guests, were compelled to flee for their lives.
Heroic staff can be seen trying to put out the flames with extinguishers but they were unsuccessful and the fire continued raging till the video ended.
Watch the video below.